Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

wow

I really liked the style and the way everything synced up with the music. Good job.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

very good stuff

The whole video was very well executed. I loved the style and the music. Keep up the good work.

I am the perfect one I am the perfect one

Nice

It was good, plain and simple. I love megaman music and Bass is my favorite character so I enjoyed it quite thoroughly. Good job.

Money, Guns and Blood Money, Guns and Blood

Looks interesting

I'm interested in seeing the actual thing when it comes out. I guess that's pretty much the point of trailers, so good job. Mission Accomplished.

Megaman: Polarity 2 Megaman: Polarity 2

A step up

This one was a big step up from the first (and I'm not just saying that because Treble and Bass are my favorite megaman characters). Having less reading at the front and more comedy really helped it. Keep up the good work.

Megaman: Polarity Megaman: Polarity

Good Stuff.

Not bad at all. I love megaman music which was a plus. It's also nice how all the parody stuff taken from games was announced/apologized for.

Megaman:BACON X6 sucka Megaman:BACON X6 sucka

O.o

I just don't know.

Megaman Vs SailorMoon!?!! Megaman Vs SailorMoon!?!!

THIS WAS AWESOME!

Just kidding. This is probably the worst flash I've ever seen. I suppose maybe you thought Hentai would automatically make it good or something. Yeah, like that'd work. I wish I could give it a review score of less than 0.

Zero's Search Zero's Search

pretty good

I liked the use of original game grpahics and background. The final fantasy and especially the mario tie-ins added some humor to it but otherwise it just kinda went on and on with little point. It wasn't bad, it just needed a little more interest. And just to state the obvious: it could've used sound.

X-DrakenGard-X responds:

fair enough.

The Man Who Shot People The Man Who Shot People

hmmm..

That's a lot of death. Not bad though, just repetitive.